At RIPE 73, we’re piloting a networking tool to make it easier for attendees to schedule meetings with one another.
The platform, Pathable, is an opt-in, third-party tool. We’ve tested it and think it will make meeting facilitation between attendees much easier. Participating attendees can book private meetings with each other outside of plenary and RIPE Working Group sessions.
With the RIPE Meeting Networking Tool, attendees can:
- Create a profile and use tags to indicate interests
- Schedule meetings with participating peers throughout the meeting week
- Customise their schedule by indicating when they aren’t available
- Search for peers by name, organisation and title
- Attach documents within the scheduled meetings
- Message participants through the platform
Please let us know what you thought about the RIPE Meeting Networking Tool using the RIPE 73 Feedback Survey (live from Wednesday onwards).